Thursday, April 16, 2009

Artists Among Us

Don't you love receiving emails of breathtaking landscape pictures, amazing works of art, exceptional performances, things that you'd have to travel the world over to discover, I do! Dee, a dear friend and co-worker, forwarded an awesome slide show to me last night of Bruno's Art & Sculpture Garden in Australia. At work today, we learned that it burned in a bushfire in February which also took lives of those in the township. I knew I had to do something to bring these extraordinary images to more people, hence, I am opening a new link list, Facets Of Artistry. A tribute to the creatively imaginative minds of gifted, talented, and hard-working artists of our time. You will find my list of links at the bottom of this blogspot. Please join me in celebrating these marvels of ingenuity. Visit Bruno's Art to be truely inspired. I'd love to see alot of additions so feel free to contribute with your comment. Many thanks, I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment